Supplier of qualitative scrolling message boards, LED signs, Score boards, Event LED displays with latest technology worldwide.
SMS based LED Signs
Our GSM SMS Based Led display board signs are ideal to use where led display boards are mounted away from the operator or on mobile places or vehicles.
Our GSM led signs are supported with GSM dual band (rest of world), GSM quad band(US, Canada) and all CDMA networks.
GSM SMS based led display boards are also very good option in advertisement campaigns, user can control thousands of displays installed anywhere on the globe from a single point via GSM GPRS or normal internet connection.
These GSM SMS based led display board signs are having great applications in scenarios like Taxi's, Stores, Remote areas like villages, Road Side banners, Road safety and informational signs.
GSM Based LED Display
For remote data entry, wireless controls to display any desired information, data, message, news flash, natural hazard warning etc. conveniently by SMS from a MOBILE PHONE, or a PC to any location through out the whole World, wherever the GSM network is available. Displays controlled via GSM/CDMA Modems connected to computer at Control room
- It’s a complete wireless setup and no requirement of physical connection. No distance barriers will be there and hence provides full flexibility to the user to operate the display Board from anywhere within seconds.
- User can transmit the data on to the display boards through their mobiles or through the PC in SMS mode.
- User has to provide one activated SIM card for the GSM module attached with the display board if the user is transmitting the data through their mobile phone.
- If the user wants to use PC interface for the transmission of data, then the user has to provide two activated SIM cards. One for the GSM transmitter and another for the GSM receiver.
- One GSM Module is attached with the PC, which will act as GSM transmitter, and another GSM module is attached with the Display Board, which will act as GSM receiver.
- We will provide Interface Software for the transmission of data onto the Display Board.
- With the Interface Software, user can manipulate the data on to the Display Board. Software has its own database, which will store the data sent to the display board. So user doesn’t has to type the messages again and again for transmission. User can also see the last transmitted data on to the display Board.
- These modules will be secured from the unauthorized access.
- No body other than the authorize person can transmit the data on the display board.
- The GSM receiver will erase the data from the SIM Card after receiving and reading the data from the GSM transmitter. So no hang-ups will be there as SIM Card’s memory will be always free to receive the data.
- User can transmit the data in both the languages i.e. English, Spanish, Dutch, French,Punjabi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujrati and Hindi (*Any other language can be available on special request).
Key Features of GSM/GPRS Based Display Wireless Communication :
- Dual Band Module (900/1800 MHz) GSM with Class 10 GPRS
- Complaint With ETSI GSM Phase 2+ specification
- Supports Text and PDU mode
- GSM 07.05 and 07.07 AT Command
- RS 232 Port Voltage Level: 5V
- Input Voltage: 5 – 32 V DC (With Reverse connection protection)
- Current: 5mA in Ideal mode, 150 mA in Communication mode.
- Connectors: 9 Pin Sub-D Connector SMA Antenna Connector SIM Card Tray/ Holder with spring loaded push
- LED Indication: Power ON, Network
- Temperature Range: Storage: -25 Deg C to +65 Deg C
- Environment: Operating: -10 Deg C to +50 Deg C
- Require Power Input 220 V +/- 10 %, 50 Hz.
- Control Technology: 8 Bit Micro - Controller
- Antenna: Rubber Duct Antenna (Standard)