It is designed for embedded applications and quite different from microprocessors used in general purpose applications consisting of discrete chips. These days’ modern micro controllers are miracles of engineering -small, cheap, low-power and packed with features; they are at the heart of many electronic products.
These days nearly every electronic product designed today include at least one micro controller or embedded processor. Analog circuitry and digital logic. These successfully designed embedded requires knowledge of analog, digital, good software development practices and power electronics.
Micro controllers typically consist of extensive on-chip IO and peripheral devices which helps in easy interfacing with other electronics. Mistral’s expert engineers team have the expertise in developing on multitude of micro controller platforms, ranging from 8-bit micro controllers to 32-bit micro controllers, in C, C++, Assembly language on various IDEs.
Photonplay expertise in micro controller based design include:
- MSP430(16- bit),C2000(32- bit) and Tiva ( Cortex M3 & M4) from Texas Instruments
- Code Composer Studio
- Atmel 8051, AVR (8-bit) AVR3-bit) and AT91SAM (32- bit)
- Atmel Studio 6
- Cypress Semi conductors M8C Core
- PS0Cs (Programmable System-on-Chip
- Maxim ARM Cortex M3 (32-bit)
Some of Photonplay micro controller based designs include:
- E-Ink based portable keyword using MSP430
- Intelligent Management solution of Battery for electric car based on PIC24 from Microchip, ARM17xx.
- Well Product on Module based on MAX32600 Maxim BLE- based Iphone accessory (wearable & touch-based watch) for those are visually impaired based on STM32 Micro controller
- We also specialized in developing display drivers and display application products using 32 bit micro controllers.
- Beacon Device based on TI’s CC2541 BLE chip MSP430 based universal remote control home entertainment systems using Bluetooth smart phones.
Our team has experience on well-known real-time operating systems (RTOS) like FreeRTOS,TI SYBIOS/TI-RTOS kernel for specific applications.